CD Secured Loans
A FCB Certificate of Deposit (CD) secured loan is a cost-effective way to obtain the cash you need to meet your financial needs. You can borrow against your certificate of deposit for just about any purpose. Count on competitive rates along with flexible repayment options designed to make your life easier.
Use your money to your advantage without having to withdraw your cash, avoid early withdrawal penalties or disrupt your savings plan.
- Consolidate high-interest debt
- Increase monthly cash flow
- Meet unexpected expenses
- Satisfy short term cash demands
- Excellent way to help rebuild credit
- Simple application process
- Fast and efficient loan approvals
- Competitive rates
- Flexible repayment terms
How do I apply?
- Stop by your local FCB banking center to complete the application.
- Call 1-866-764-0006
All credit applications are subject to standard credit and underwriting approval. Fees may apply. Minimum loan amount of $1,000. The loan term cannot exceed the maturity date of the CD. Loans cannot be made against the CD’s which are trustee, custodianship, guardianship or IRA Accounts.